Things I’m Loving Right Now

April 22nd, 2008 at 9:12 pm.

1. The Paper : This show about high school is actually like real high school! Novel idea! I totally knew these kids in high school, and now I’m totally hooked. Plus, the narrator’s name is Amanda. Automatic love.

2. This purse:

It’s big. It’s purple, and it’s got two different sized straps. What more could I ask for?

3. Michael Ian Black and Ken Marino on Reaper: Two of my favorite random guest starts from old shows (Ed and Veronica Mars respectively) playing a gay demon couple: sold. *

4. Twitter: Seriously. It’s like internet crack.

5. All of my television shows coming back: The Office, 30 Rock, Gossip Girl, Greek, How I Met Your Mother, Grey’s Anatomy, Scrubs…I’m drowning in new episodes of fabulous television.

6. Cooking my mom’s recipes: I’ve made many friends this week making brisket, cheesy potatoes, and chocolate covered matzo. So delicious.

7. John Oliver’s rant about the oreo pizza: During his special, John Oliver: Terrifying Times, around the 16 minute mark, he discusses the patriotic nature of the oreo pizza. I laughed to tears. Really, the whole thing is gold.

*Ah! During the writing of this post, the devil killed my favorite gay demons. Sadness. Stupid devil. Wait! One came back, but is now evil. Still…sadness.

No notes ( Reply )

1. Renee
    Apr 22, 2008 @ 10:01 pm

Twitter = internet crack. LOVE IT. So true. I’m obsessed.

And John Oliver? Freaking adorable.

2. Maxie
    Apr 23, 2008 @ 7:19 am

omg YES to all of those things. And that purse is amazing. I’m in need of a new one anyway…

3. Susie
    Apr 23, 2008 @ 9:01 pm

Loveee the back.

And your comment about Twitter is 100% true. Ahhh!

4. Jamie
    Apr 24, 2008 @ 12:21 pm

I like that purse alot. I am also glad tv is back! Yay!

5. Kaitlin
    Apr 24, 2008 @ 12:36 pm

Um, I love The Paper as well. Obviously this should not come as a surprise to either of us.

6. Melissa
    Apr 25, 2008 @ 5:21 am

I can’t even WATCH The Paper, it reminds me of high school too much. I watched first episode and found myself reverting back to my 16-year-old self and taking sides and trash-talking the group-of-editor-potentials-who-didn’t win. Gah.

I think the universe is telling me to further investigate Twitter. You’re the millionth person to mention it in the past like, 3 days.

Also! Thanks for the birthday wishes! :o)